Thursday, August 17, 2006

My one stable LOVE

Well a couple of months ago I found myself starting over......again! This time by myself. I had to make a huge decision to give up my dog, Roxy. This was the biggest decision that I have had to make in a long time. I spent many nights crying about what would be right for her and me. She has been the one stable thing in my life since I moved back to Michigan. I have a small one bedroom apartment and a dog that deserves to be outside running around, which is something that I couldn't give her with my crazy schedule. After beating myself up over whether I could let her go, I finally did it. The date was June 30th, and my mom and I drove all the way out to Battle Creek to give my dog away. I don't know what I would of done if my mom wouldn't have come with me. I think about her everday and just hope that she is happy and running around being the wonderful dog that she was for me. I MISS YOU ROXY AND WILL LOVE YOU ALWAYS!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Awwwwwwww. I'm sure she's running around being her paranoid hyper self, sniffing everything in sight at least twice. You did the right thing:) No regrets:)