Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Five for Five

1) Five Minutes to yourself. How would you spend them ideally?
Sit at my sewing machine and work on the quilt that I am making.

Go for a walk.

Sit and watch tv.

Take a nap.

Take a nice hot bath.

2) Five Dollars to spend right now. How or where would you spend it?
Dunkin Donuts for a nice ice coffee.

Packs of gum.

Chapstick for the upcoming winter.

Candy.

Gossip magazine.


3) Five Items in your house you could part with right now?
BILLS

Old Magazines.

An old chair that my dog chewed on.

Pieces of carpet that my dog dug up.

My very very old computer.

4) Five Items in your house you absolutely, positively could never part with?
Pictures.

My Dressers.

My Shoes. (the few I have left)

My Dishes.

My Jewelry.

5) Five Words you love?
Baby.

Iloveyou.

Vacation.

Paradise.

Weekend.

5 people I will tag...

Don't really know anyone on the blog so there is no one to tag.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Yay!!! I love the quilt part especially!! How is it coming along? I can't wait to see the finished project.